Thursday, August 2, 2012

Nude Pumps

Like most people, I've had a super hard time finding the perfect pair of nude pumps.  I think I've finally found a pair that hopefully I will love!  Today I purchased the Brian Atwood Maniac Pumps online.  I've heard some great reviews on them, so I decided to finally take the plunge.

Once they arrive, I'll do a more detail review on the shoes!


Below are some celebrities that have rocked the shoe! I love how versatile it is!
Eva Longoria, Victoria Beckham, Rosario Dawson, Kristin Cavallari, Kim Kardashian & Jessica Stroup wearing taupe patent Brian Atwood Maniac Hidden Platform Pumps



XOXO,
Cynthia

2 comments:

  1. loveee!!! i absolutely live for brian atwood maniac pumps they are sooo comfortable and they make your legs look a mile long!! argh i've always wanted the nude patent ones.. but i always end up buying a seasonal color haha.. congrats on your new nudes they're beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I just received them and love them so far!!

      Delete